Kins are groups of ADF members supporting each other in practicing ADF Druidry in the context of a specific culture, such as the Celtic or Norse cultural groups. The following are the currently-approved Kins:
- Aus Dhwer (Eastern Gate Kin): Eastern I-E traditions (Vedic, Iranian/Zoroastrian, Tocharian, Armenians, Anatolian)
- Clann na nGael (Gaelic Kin): Traditions from Ireland, Scotland, Isle of Man
- Eldr ok Iss (Kin of Fire and Ice): Germanic/Northern traditions
- Gaulish Kin: Traditions from the Gaulish subgroup of Celts.
- Oi Asproi Koukouvayies (White Owls Kin): Hellenic (a.k.a. Ancient Greek) traditions
- Pontos Proto IE Kin: Culture, language and religion of the Proto-Indo-Europeans
- Roman Kin: Ancient Roman History, Culture, Religion, Arts, Literature and Language
- Slavic Kin: Slavic traditions
- Tylwyth Y Ddraig Goch (Clan of the Red Dragon): Welsh traditions
Members may get more information about these Kins' activities in the members Kin area.